Grafana Enterprise is a commercial edition of Grafana that includes additional features not found in the open source version.
Building on everything you already know and love about Grafana open source, Grafana Enterprise includes exclusive datasource plugins and additional features. On top of that you get 24x7x365 support and training from the core Grafana team.
To learn more about Grafana Enterprise, refer to our product page.
Grafana Enterprise includes integrations with more ways to authenticate your users and enhanced authentication capabilities.
Team sync allows you to set up synchronization between teams in Grafana and teams in your auth provider so that your users automatically end up in the right team.
Supported auth providers:
Enhanced LDAP integration
With Grafana Enterprise enhanced LDAP, you can set up active LDAP synchronization.
SAML authentication enables your Grafana Enterprise users to authenticate with SAML.
With Grafana Enterprise, you get access to new features, including:
- Data source permissions to restrict query access to specific teams and users.
- Reporting to generate a PDF report from any dashboard and set up a schedule to have it emailed to whoever you choose.
- Export dashboard as PDF
- White labeling to customize Grafana from the brand and logo to the footer links.
- Usage insights to understand how your Grafana instance is used.
- Vault integration to manage your configuration or provisioning secrets with Vault.
- Auditing tracks important changes to your Grafana instance to help you manage and mitigate suspicious activity and meet compliance requirements.
- Request security makes it possible to restrict outgoing requests from the Grafana server.
Enterprise data sources
With a Grafana Enterprise license, you get access to premium data sources, including:
- New Relic
- Oracle Database
- Splunk Infrastructure monitoring (SignalFx)
Try Grafana Enterprise
To purchase or obtain a trial license contact the Grafana Labs Sales Team.
Related Grafana video resources
All about Grafana plugins: Visualizing disparate data sources in one place
Grafana Enterprise plugins are integrations with other commercial monitoring tools (such as Datadog, Splunk, New Relic, ServiceNow, Oracle, and Dynatrace) that are created, maintained, and supported by the Grafana Labs team.
Demo: Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.