Grafana documentation Administration User management Server user management Change a user's organization permissions
Enterprise Open source
Change a user’s organization permissions
Update organization permissions when you want to enhance or restrict a user’s access to organization resources. For more information about organization permissions, refer to Organization roles.
Before you begin
- Add a user to an organization
- Ensure you have Grafana server administrator privileges
To change a user’s organization permissions:
- Sign in to Grafana as a server administrator.
- Hover your cursor over the Server Admin (shield) icon until a menu appears, and click Users.
- Click a user.
- In the Organizations section, click the role you want to change, and then select another role.
- Click Update.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: