Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus. It is designed to be very cost effective and easy to operate. It does not index the contents of the logs, but rather a set of labels for each log stream.
The Loki project was started at Grafana Labs in 2018, and announced at KubeCon Seattle. Loki is released under the Apache 2.0 License.
Grafana Labs is proud to lead the development of the Loki project, building first-class support for Loki into Grafana, and ensuring Grafana Labs customers receive Loki support and features they need.
- Getting started with Loki Video
- Loki Configuration Settings Demo Video
- Observability with Loki logs video
- Loki Documentation
- Loki Releases
- Loki Source
Products and Services
Grafana Cloud: Logs
Use our high-performance Loki service to store and explore all your logs in a single place.
- Grafana Loki is a native log component of Grafana Cloud.
- Create and manage all of your Prometheus-style alerting rules for Loki log data without needing to upload or edit configuration files or install additional tools.
Enterprise Support for Loki
- Get support and training from Loki maintainers and experts.
- 24x7x365 coverage comes from our geographically distributed team.
- Per-node pricing scales with your deployment.