Grafana Cloud documentation
Grafana Cloud is a highly available, performant, and scalable observability platform for your applications and infrastructure. It provides a centralized view over all of your observability data, whether the data lives in Grafana Cloud Metrics services or in your own bare-metal and cloud environments. With native support for many popular data sources like Prometheus, Elasticsearch, and Amazon CloudWatch, all you have to do to begin creating dashboards and querying metrics data is to configure data sources in Grafana Cloud.
To help you learn to use Grafana Cloud, here is an annotated list of selected documentation content. This is not exhaustive; check out the table of contents to explore further.
- Grafana Cloud fundamentals describes the primary ways people begin their Grafana Cloud journey from a high-level along with diagrams to assist with understanding, links to next steps, and provides information about foundational ideas and other useful topics.
- Quickstarts is a set of start-to-finish use cases providing all the steps to set things up to meet specific needs.
- Many users find the Grafana Agent combined with Integrations to be a powerful and easy way to get up and running quickly.
- Prometheus is an extremely common metrics source among Grafana Cloud users, even before they sign up and get started; this page will help you connect existing Prometheus time series databases to Grafana Cloud and more.
- Billing and Support pages will help you understand your account and set expectations as you begin and continue with Grafana Cloud.
- Kubernetes users may be interested in installing Prometheus Operator, or Configuring remote_write with Helm and Prometheus.
Related Grafana Cloud resources
How to set up and visualize synthetic monitoring at scale with Grafana Cloud
Learn how to use Kubernetes, Grafana Loki, and Grafana Cloud’s synthetic monitoring feature to set up your infrastructure's checks in this GrafanaCONline session.
Using Grafana Cloud to drive manufacturing plant efficiency
This GrafanaCONline session tells how Grafana helps a 75-year-old manufacturing company with product quality and equipment maintenance.