Why use Grafana Cloud for AWS monitoring?
Easy, fast setup
Securely connect your AWS resources to the fully managed Grafana Cloud observability stack without the need for local agents, exporters, or instrumentation libraries.
Unify your AWS data
Store metrics and logs from more than 60 different services in a unified backend powered by open source and built for massive scale.
Define the exact aggregated metrics you want to connect for each AWS cloud service — whether it’s one or many — to help manage your budget.
One AWS monitoring tool, multiple ways to connect
Send logs and metrics to Grafana Cloud with the integrations that fit your needs:
- Amazon CloudWatch for metrics
- AWS Lambda-Promtail for logs
Turnkey AWS dashboards
Quickly spin up dozens of prebuilt dashboards for your AWS services as well as your cloud costs. Popular AWS dashboards include:
- AWS Billing
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon S3
- Amazon RDS
Observe all your cloud environments in one place
Centralize your AWS data with your metrics, logs, and more from other data sources.
- Data is unified in Grafana Cloud, giving you access to unlimited, fast queries.
- Create alerts and explore your data with a single query across AWS regions and services, using PromQL-based query languages.
- Securely send your telemetry between virtual private clouds (VPCs), supported AWS services, and your on-premises networks without exposing your traffic to the public internet, saving on egress fees.
Simple UI for metrics and cost management
Configurable metrics, statistics, and refresh frequencies mean more predictable costs. Only pull what you need, when you need it, right down to the exact statistic.
Grafana Cloud in AWS Marketplace
- Existing AWS customers can procure, deploy, and scale the fully managed Grafana LGTM observability stack with just a few clicks.
- Get simplified, consolidated billing. Plus, use AWS customer commitments towards the purchase of Grafana Cloud.
- Extend your stack to include performance and load testing with Grafana Cloud k6, incident response and management with Grafana Incident and Grafana OnCall, plus Frontend Observability and Application Observability.