Activate a Grafana Enterprise license purchased through AWS Marketplace
AWS Marketplace is a convenient place for AWS customers to buy and manage a license for Grafana Enterprise versions 8.3.0 and later.
- Activate a Grafana Enterprise license from AWS Marketplace on EKS
- Activate a Grafana Enterprise license from AWS Marketplace on ECS
- Activate a Grafana Enterprise license from AWS on an instance deployed outside of AWS
- Manage your Grafana Enterprise license in AWS Marketplace
- Transfer your AWS Marketplace Grafana Enterprise license
You can deploy Grafana Enterprise in the following ways:
- Using AWS services like ECS, EKS or EC2.
- In an instance outside AWS.
In each case, you must activate the Grafana Enterprise license purchased in AWS Marketplace to take advantage of Grafana Enterprise observability features. Grafana Enterprise licenses purchased through AWS Marketplace are subject to the same restrictions as Grafana Enterprise licensed purchased directly from Grafana Labs.
To purchase a license directly from Grafana Labs or learn more about other Grafana offerings, Contact a Grafana Labs representative.
Before you begin
Become an AWS customer. Only AWS customers have access to purchase services through AWS Marketplace. To learn more about becoming an AWS customer, refer to Sign up for AWS.