This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
This section includes the following Grafana developer documentation:
- HTTP API
- Build a plugin
- Contribute to Grafana
- Contributor License Agreement (CLA)
- Angular support deprecation
You might also find the following resources to be helpful:
- Grafana Tutorials: Step-by-step guides that help you make the most of Grafana.
- Grafana Community Forums: Get technical support for open source Grafana, Loki, and Tempo.
- Grafana design system: Library of reusable Grafana components and guidelines that help you with contribution and plugin development.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.