This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Grafana Enterprise is a commercial edition of Grafana that includes additional features not found in the open source version.
Building on everything you already know and love about Grafana open source, Grafana Enterprise includes exclusive datasource plugins and additional features. You also get 24x7x365 support and training from the core Grafana team.
To learn more about Grafana Enterprise, refer to our product page.
Enterprise features in Grafana Cloud
Many Grafana Enterprise features are also available in Grafana Cloud Free, Pro, and Advanced accounts. For details, refer to the Grafana Cloud features table.
Grafana Enterprise includes integrations with more ways to authenticate your users and enhanced authentication capabilities.
Team sync allows you to set up synchronization between teams in Grafana and teams in your auth provider so that your users automatically end up in the right team.
Supported auth providers:
Enhanced LDAP integration
With enhanced LDAP integration, you can set up active LDAP synchronization.
SAML authentication enables users to authenticate with single sign-on services that use Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
With protected roles, you can define user roles that are exempt from being converted from one authentication type to another when changing auth providers.
Grafana Enterprise adds the following features:
- Role-based access control to control access with role-based permissions.
- Data source permissions to restrict query access to specific teams and users.
- Data source query caching to temporarily store query results in Grafana to reduce data source load and rate limiting.
- Reporting to generate a PDF report from any dashboard and set up a schedule to have it emailed to whomever you choose.
- Export dashboard as PDF
- Custom branding to customize Grafana from the brand and logo to the footer links.
- Usage insights to understand how your Grafana instance is used.
- Recorded queries to see trends over time for your data sources.
- Vault integration to manage your configuration or provisioning secrets with Vault.
- Auditing tracks important changes to your Grafana instance to help you manage and mitigate suspicious activity and meet compliance requirements.
- Request security makes it possible to restrict outgoing requests from the Grafana server.
- Settings updates at runtime allows you to update Grafana settings at runtime without requiring a restart.
Enterprise data sources
With a Grafana Enterprise license, you also get access to premium data sources, including:
- Azure Devops
- k6 Cloud App
- New Relic
- Sqlyze Datasource
- Oracle Database
- SAP HANA®
- Splunk Infrastructure monitoring (SignalFx)
Try Grafana Enterprise
To purchase or obtain a trial license, contact the Grafana Labs Sales Team.