This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Grafana documentation Administration User management Server user management Change a user's organization permissions
Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Change a user’s organization permissions
Update organization permissions when you want to enhance or restrict a user’s access to organization resources. For more information about organization permissions, refer to Organization roles.
Before you begin
- Add a user to an organization
- Ensure you have Grafana server administrator privileges
To change a user’s organization permissions:
- Sign in to Grafana as a server administrator.
- Click Administration in the left-side menu, and then Users.
- Click a user.
- In the Organizations section, click Change role for the role you want to change
- Select another role.
- Click Save.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: