Navigate the query tab
The Query tab consists of the following elements:
- Data source selector: Use the data source selector to select the source of the data you want to query. For more information about data sources, refer to Data sources.
- Query options: Enables you to set maximum data retrieved parameters and query execution time intervals.
- Query inspector button: Open the query inspector panel where you can view and optimize your query.
- Query editor list: Lists the queries you have written.
- Expressions: Use the expression builder to create alert expressions. For more information about expressions, refer to Use expressions to manipulate data.
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.