Integrations & Tools
Codeless tools to speed up the test creation.
- Test Builder - Inspired by the Postman API Builder. Codeless UI tool to generate a k6 test quickly.
- Browser Recorder - Record a user journey to create your k6 test.
Code k6 scripts in your IDE of choice. Empower your development workflow with IDE extensions.
- Visual Studio Code Extension - Run k6 tests from VS Code.
- IntelliJ IDEA - Run k6 tests from IntelliJ IDEs.
- IntelliSense - Get code autocompletion and in-context documentation.
Generate a k6 script quickly from an existing file.
- HAR-to-k6 - Convert a HAR file to a k6 script.
- Postman-to-k6 - Convert a Postman collection to a k6 script.
- OpenAPI generator - Convert a Swagger/OpenAPI specification to a k6 script.
Result store and visualization
k6 can output test results to various formats and 3rd-party services.
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Apache Kafka
- Grafana Cloud k6
- Grafana Cloud Prometheus
- Grafana Dashboards
- JSON file
- New Relic
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
By automating load testing with your CI / CD tools, you can quickly see when a code change has introduced a performance regression.
- AWS CodeBuild
- Azure Pipelines
- GitHub Actions
- Google Cloud Build
- Steadybit - Using k6 and Steadybit for chaos engineering.
- xk6-disruptor - A k6 extension for injecting faults into k6 tests.
- ChaosToolkit - A collection of k6 actions and probes.
- Azure Test Plan - k6 load testing with Azure DevOps.
- TestRail - Introducing TestRail in your k6 tests.
- Testkube - Load testing with Testkube.
- Tracetest - Trace-based testing with Tracetest.
- Xray - Using Xray to validate test results in JIRA.
Reach out to us if you have a tool or add-on that works well with k6, and we will list it here!