Plot.ly Panel for Grafana
- Improve options UI
- Added range mode: "tozero" and "nonnegative"
- Map metrics to X,Y,Z and color
- Can now select 'date' type for each axis to support time
- basic support to size marker with data
- Added ability to set color from a metric query. (#4, @lzgrablic01)
- Show 3D axis names properly
- Fix initalization to work with 4.2+ (isPanelVisible undefined)
- First working version
Nice things to have
- sizeref helper. I think this depends on the data. likely need to find the range and pick a good value?
- support 'table' response format
- support text
- load plotly.js from CDN?