GLPI app for Grafana
This application gets information in GLPI (Gestion Libre de Parc Informatique) thanks to the REST API added in version 9.1. You will be able to have graphs, singlestat, tables... of your data (tickets, devices, users...).
This is an example:
For the GLPI datasource, you will need:
- the URL of the GLPI API (like http://127.0.0.1/glpi/apirest.php)
- the App-token, you can generate and get it in GLPI in the menu Setup > General > API
- the User token, you can generate and get it in the user account/preferences panel in GLPI
It exists an example dashboard. You can install and use it.
Create a new Table panel and then edit the panel. Select the GLPI datasource and add a new Query in the panel Metrics.
The configuration will require:
- Query: do a search into GLPI and copy paste the URL here
- Alias: the alias name of this query, it will appear in the panel
- Timerange based on: define on which GLPI date field you will get the data. This field is used by the timerange defined in top of grafana
- Count element: if the panel is a Table, select yes, otherwise keep to no
- Is it a table?: to display the query result as a Table, check this option else uncheck.
When Is it a table is checked, the query result will be displayed as a table and you can define up to 6 columns to be displayed. For each column in the table, select the query result field and the name of the column.
When Is it a table is not checked, the query result is considered as a usual Grafana timeseries and it will displayed as is. See Grafana table panel for more information.
Single stat panel
Bugs / features
If you have a bug repoort or request feature, you can open issues in the github repository
Do you need professional support, training, others?
- allow to get a query count without selecting a date field
- fix #16: no more need to force grunt for rebuilding
- fix #17: fix error when receiving integer values not formated in strings
- fix some typos
- dev: allow to set/unset browser console log
- compatibility with GLPI 9.2
- autofill the field
Timerange based onin the query
- when adding a new query, add by default a ticket query instead
- get correct values in the tooltip when the mouse is hovering the graph
- enhance error message when defining the datasource
- add the possibility to have the count of elements by hour of the day with the panel