Grafana OnCall documentation
You can use Grafana Cloud to avoid installing, maintaining, and scaling your own instance of Grafana OnCall. Create a free account to get started, which includes free forever access to 10k metrics, 50GB logs, 50GB traces, 500VUh k6 testing & more.
Grafana OnCall is an open source incident response management tool built to help teams improve their collaboration and resolve incidents faster. Some of the core strengths of Grafana OnCall include:
- Support for a broad set of monitoring systems: Grafana OnCall supports integrations with many monitoring systems, including Grafana, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Zabbix, and more.
- Reduce alert noise: Automatic alert grouping helps avoid alert storms and reduce noise during incidents. Auto-resolve settings can resolve without human intervention when the resolve conditions are met, enabling you to control alert noise and reduce alert fatigue.
- Automatic escalation to on-call rotations: Grafana OnCall’s flexible calendar integration allows you to define your on-call rotations while managing on-call schedules in your preferred calendar application with iCal format. Configurable alert escalation automatically escalates alerts to on-call team members, notifies slack channels, and more.
- ChatOps focused: Grafana OnCall integrates closely with your slack workspace to deliver alert notifications to individuals and groups, making daily alerts more visible and easier to manage.
- Highly customizable: With customizable alert grouping and routing, you can decide which alerts you want to be notified of and how, ensuring the right people are notified for the right issues.
- Massive scalability: Grafana OnCall is equipped with a full API and Terraform capabilities. Ready for GitOps and large organization configuration.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: