Grafana OnCall documentation
Grafana OnCall is an open source incident response management tool built to help teams improve their collaboration and resolve incidents faster. Some of the core strengths of Grafana OnCall include:
- Support for a broad set of monitoring systems: Grafana OnCall supports integrations with many monitoring systems, including Grafana, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Zabbix, and more.
- Reduce alert noise: Automatic alert grouping helps avoid alert storms and reduce noise during incidents. Auto-resolve settings can resolve without human intervention when the resolve conditions are met, enabling you to control alert noise and reduce alert fatigue.
- Automatic escalation to on-call rotations: Grafana OnCall’s flexible calendar integration allows you to define your on-call rotations while managing on-call schedules in your preferred calendar application with iCal format. Configurable alert escalation automatically escalates alerts to on-call team members, notifies slack channels, and more.
- ChatOps focused: Grafana OnCall integrates closely with your slack workspace to deliver alert notifications to individuals and groups, making daily alerts more visible and easier to manage.
- Highly customizable: With customizable alert grouping and routing, you can decide which alerts you want to be notified of and how, ensuring the right people are notified for the right issues.
- Massive scalability: Grafana OnCall is equipped with a full API and Terraform capabilities. Ready for GitOps and large organization configuration.
Related Oncall resources
Getting started with Grafana OnCall for on-call management
This webinar goes over initial Grafana OnCall configuration, setting up an on-call management process, grouping, alert rendering, and organizing runbooks.
Unified alerting and on-call management in Grafana
In this webinar, we’ll demo the Grafana 8 unified alerting system, and introduce Grafana OnCall, our on-call management tool to resolve incidents faster.
Reducing resolution time (MTTR) with the Grafana Stack: Metrics, logs, tracing, & on-call management
See a live demo of Grafana OnCall, and how to correlate your metrics, logs, and traces to reduce you /MTTR using Grafana’s “single pane of glass” approach.