Carpet plot panel plugin for grafana.
How to use
This panel receives data series and divides all the data into individual buckets. It groups the data first by day and then by a selected fragment of a day (hour / 15 minutes / minute). If there are multiple data points in a bucket (for example there were multiple series) it aggregates the points using a selected function (average, sum, count).
The data are displayed in a grid where each bucket is presented by corresponding color calculated from a selected color scheme.
Tested with InfluxDb data source.
- Scheme: Color scheme to represent data values.
- Null Color: Color to represent buckets with null value.
- Min: Minimum value corresponding to the leftmost color of the sceheme. If not set, is calculated as a minimum value in current visible data set.
- Max: Maximum value corresponding to the rightmost color of the sceheme. If not set, is calculated as a maximum value in current visible data set.
- Aggregate: Function used to aggregate values in a single bucket. (Average / Sum / Count)
- Fragment: Fragment of a day. (Hour, 15 minutes, Minute)
- Decimals: Number of decimals displayed in tooltip and legend.
- Unit: Unit format used in tooltip and legend.
- X Axis:
- Show weekends: If selected, displays lines marking beggining and end of weekends.
- Min bucket width: Minimum required width of a bucket in px to enable displaying of weekend lines.
- Show crosshair: If selected, displays crosshair in x axis on hover.
- Y Axis:
- Show crosshair: If selected, displays crosshair in y axis on hover.
- Show: If selected, displays tooltip on hover.
- Show: If selected, displays legend under graph.