Clock Panel Plugin for Grafana
The Clock Panel can show the current time or a countdown and updates every second.
Show the time in another office or show a countdown to an important event.
Default is time. If countdown is chosen then set the Countdown Deadline to start the countdown.
12 or 24 hour:
Show time in the 12/24 hour format.
Offset from UTC:
This is a simple way to get the time for different time zones. Default is empty and that means local time (whatever that is on your computer). -5 would be UTC -5 (New York or central US)
Used in conjuction with the mode being set to countdown. Choose a date and time to count down to.
Countdown End Text:
The text to show when the countdown ends. E.g. LIFTOFF
Date/Time formatting options:
The font size, weight and date/time formatting can be customized here. If the seconds ticking annoys you then change the time format to HH:mm for the 24 hour clock or h:mm A for the 12 hour clock, or see the full list of formatting options.
Choose a background color for the clock with the color picker.
- Clone the repository and
- Run a local Grafana instance with the development version of the plugin:
docker run -p 3000:3000 -d --name grafana-plugin-dev --volume $(pwd)/dist:/var/lib/grafana/plugins/clock-panel grafana/grafana
- Check the logs to see that Grafana has started up:
docker logs -f grafana-plugin-dev
- Make sure you have https://github.com/gruntjs/grunt-cli installed
- Start the "watch" task:
- Open Grafana at http://localhost:3000/
- Log in with username "admin" and password "admin"
- Create new dashboard and add the plugin
- Remove extraneous comma when 1 second left in the countdown. PR from @linkslice
- Fixes bug with default properties not getting deep cloned #20