Meta Queries Plugin for Grafana:
Meta Queries plugin is built as a data source plugin and can be used in conjunction with other data source to show computed metrics like Moving Average, Time Shift.
Need to clone this repo into your grafana plugins directory (default /var/lib/grafana/plugins if your installing grafana with package). Restart grafana-server and the plugin should be automatically detected and used.
git clone email@example.com:GoshPosh/grafana-meta-queries.git sudo service grafana-server restart
Create a new datasource with a name and select
- Set the Graph's data source to
- Add query of your data source (add a few more)
- Add query with
MetaQueriesas data source
- Reference other columns as
Bdepending on what is shown
Lets you perform arithmetic operations on one or more existing queries.
Grafana Meta Queries plugin 0.0.1 and above are supported for Grafana: 4.x.x
- Moving average of moving average is not supported
- Moving average of time shift is not supported
- Time shift of Moving average is not supported
- Time shift of Time Shift is not supported
Lot of features might still not be implemented. Your contributions are welcome.