Contacting the Loki Team
For questions regarding Loki:
- Open source Loki users are welcome to post technical questions on the Grafana Labs Community Forums under the Grafana Loki category at community.grafana.com. Please be mindful that this is a community-driven support channel moderated by Grafana Labs staff where Loki maintainers and community members answer questions when bandwidth allows. Be sure to review the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Users deploying Loki via Grafana Cloud can submit support tickets via the Grafana.com Account Portal.
- For questions regarding Enterprise support for Loki, you can get in touch with the Grafana Labs team here.
Your feedback is always welcome! To submit feedback or a report a potential bug:
- File a GitHub issue for bugs, issues and feature suggestions. Grafana UI issues for the Loki data source plugin should be posted directly to the Grafana repository, not the Loki repository.
- Send an email to email@example.com, or visit the google groups page.
- Join us for our monthly Loki Community Call on first Thursday of every month 12:00 UTC (8:00 am EST).
Related Loki resources
Getting started with logging and Grafana Loki (APAC timezone)
Join this webinar to learn why correlating metrics and logs is critical across the development lifecycle, and how Loki helps reduce logging costs and operations overhead.
Logging with Loki: Essential configuration settings
This webinar focuses on Grafana Loki configuration including agents Promtail and Docker; the Loki server; and Loki storage for popular backends.