Contacting the Loki Team
For questions regarding Loki:
- Open source Loki users are welcome to post technical questions on the Grafana Labs Community Forums under the Grafana Loki category at community.grafana.com. Please be mindful that this is a community-driven support channel moderated by Grafana Labs staff where Loki maintainers and community members answer questions when bandwidth allows. Be sure to review the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Users deploying Loki via Grafana Cloud can submit support tickets via the Grafana.com Account Portal.
- For questions regarding Enterprise support for Loki, you can get in touch with the Grafana Labs team here.
Your feedback is always welcome! To submit feedback or a report a potential bug:
- File a GitHub issue for bugs, issues and feature suggestions. Grafana UI issues for the Loki data source plugin should be posted directly to the Grafana repository, not the Loki repository.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the google groups page.
- Join us for our monthly Loki Community Call on first Thursday of every month 12:00 UTC (8:00 am EST).