Contacting the Loki Team
For questions regarding Loki:
- Open source Loki users are welcome to post technical questions on the Grafana Labs Community Forums under the Grafana Loki category at community.grafana.com. Please be mindful that this is a community-driven support channel moderated by Grafana Labs staff where Loki maintainers and community members answer questions when bandwidth allows. Be sure to review the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Users deploying Loki via Grafana Cloud can submit support tickets via the Grafana.com Account Portal.
- For questions regarding Enterprise support for Loki, you can get in touch with the Grafana Labs team here.
Your feedback is always welcome! To submit feedback or a report a potential bug:
- File a GitHub issue for bugs, issues and feature suggestions. Grafana UI issues for the Loki data source plugin should be posted directly to the Grafana repository, not the Loki repository.
- Send an email to email@example.com, or visit the google groups page.
- Join us for our monthly Loki Community Call on first Thursday of every month alternating between EU (12:00 UTC) and US (17:00 UTC) timezones. Subscribe to the calendar in the doc for being up to date.
Related Loki resources
Getting started with logging and Grafana Loki (Part 3 of 4)
Join this webinar to learn why correlating metrics and logs is critical across the development lifecycle, and how Loki helps reduce logging costs and operations overhead.
Logging with Loki: Essential configuration settings
This webinar focuses on Grafana Loki configuration including agents Promtail and Docker; the Loki server; and Loki storage for popular backends.