Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Grafana Mimir Operator and user guide Configuration
Configure Grafana Mimir
You can use Grafana Cloud to avoid installing, maintaining, and scaling your own instance of Grafana Mimir. Create a free account to get started, which includes free forever access to 10k metrics, 50GB logs, 50GB traces, 500VUh k6 testing & more.
Grafana Mimir’s flexibility is achieved through configuration.
- About configurations
- About tenant IDs
- About DNS service discovery
- About anonymous usage statistics reporting
- About IP address logging of a reverse proxy
- About runtime configuration
- About versioning
- Configuring hash rings
- Configure object storage
- Configure metrics storage retention
- Configuring high-availability deduplication
- Configuring shuffle sharding
- Configuring the query-frontend to work with Prometheus
- Configuring custom active series trackers
- Configuring tracing
- Configuring zone-aware replication
- Configure out-of-order samples ingestion
- Configure TSDB block upload
- Mirroring requests to a second cluster
- Configuration parameters
- Configure OTel Collector
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: