Grafana Enterprise Metrics
Grafana Enterprise Metrics is a commercial offering based on the open-source project Cortex. The commercial offering allows you to deploy a higly-scalable, simple, and reliable Metrics cluster in your own datacenter.
Grafana Enterprise Metrics features
With Grafana Enterprise Metrics, you get access to new features, including:
- Instance management to easily scale from one to hundreds of metrics instances on a single Grafana Enterprise Metrics cluster. Each instance providing a isolated logical separation of the cluster. Operators have full control over the instances running on their cluster, by either using the built-in API directly or the official Grafana Labs Grafana Enterprise Metrics plugin.
- Token based authentication to create and manage tokens with configurable access parameters to interact with Metrics instances.
- Remote-write rule forwarding to forward series from your metrics instance to any Prometheus remote-write compatible endpoint.
- OSS Cortex compatible to ensure the
metrics-enterprisebinary can be seamlessly dropped into an existing cortex deployment.
- Fine-grained access control to have granular control over what access your users have to data stored in GEM.
- Usage insights
Try Grafana Enterprise Metrics
To purchase or obtain a trial license contact the Grafana Labs Sales Team.
To download the Grafana Enterprise Metrics binary visit the download page