Grafana Metrics Enterprise
Grafana Metrics Enterprise is a commercial offering based on the open-source project Cortex. The commercial offering allows you to deploy a higly-scalable, simple, and reliable Metrics cluster in your own datacenter.
Metrics Enterprise features
With Metrics Enterprise, you get access to new features, including:
- Instance Management to easily scale from one to hundreds of metrics instances on a single Metrics Enterprise cluster. Each instance providing a isolated logical separation of the cluster. Operators have full control over the instances running on their cluster, by either using the built-in API directly or the official Grafana Labs Metrics Enterprise plugin.
- Token Based Authentication to create and manage tokens with configurable access parameters to interact with Metrics instances.
- Remote-Write Rule Forwarding to forward series from your metrics instance to any Prometheus remote-write compatible endpoint.
- OSS Cortex Compatible to ensure the
metrics-enterprisebinary can be seamlessly dropped into an existing cortex deployment.
- Fine-Grained Access Control
- Usage Insights
Try Metrics Enterprise
To purchase or obtain a trial license contact the Grafana Labs Sales Team.
To download the Grafana Metrics Enterprise binary visit the download page