Reviews from the community
- working perfectly in vmware 5.5. Very nice and useful!
March 26th 2020, 1:35 pm
- Hi, has anyone got this to work with VMWare 6.7? I've used it before on 5.5 and now wanting to get it up and working again on 6.7. any help welcomed please.
March 10th 2020, 7:22 pm
by Mark Cowley
- Thank you, great job, all Dashboards are awesome.
October 7th 2019, 8:20 pm
- Hello g0nz0uk, this deployment requires vCenter, as it does uses the vCenter SDK. Michael Gall - It does work starting vSphere 5.5 and above, so you should be fine with 6.7U2, I am in 6.7 U3, no issues. abitrusty - Hello, I have tried and it does import for me, have you tried latest versions of this dashboard? Gerson Martins - That should be fixed, thank you!
October 3rd 2019, 11:10 pm
by Jorge de la Cruz
- Can't seem to get this to work for a single host on 6.7 U3, can anyone confirm theirs works?
September 22nd 2019, 9:13 pm
- Hi Guys, just a short question. I mentioned that the telegraf integration script is used for VMware vSphere 5.5 and 6.0. We are using a pretty current version of VMware vSphere within our Datacenter 6.7U2. Can someone please provide us an updated script? Please advise. Thanks a lot. Kind regards, Michael
August 16th 2019, 9:23 am
by Michael Gall
- This looks great but won't import for me. I've tried the ID and JSON. Just says import of dashbaord failed. I'm on the lastest version of Grafana, Telegraf and Influx. Any advice?
August 1st 2019, 4:15 pm
- Great job Jorge! Just on the line 445 to "Datastores - Usage Capacity" panel i think that missing the "datasource": "InfluxDB" to map the values. thank you.
July 24th 2019, 8:07 pm
by Gerson Martins
Page of 1