A dashboard with an overview for MongoDB metrics:
- Read and write requests
- Connections and clients (read, write)
- Request queues (read, write)
- Errors by type
- Memory and disk usage
- Cache Stats (wiredtiger and evictions)
- Locking Stats (colleciton, database, global, metadata, oplog)
- Commands rate by type (success, failed)
- ReplicaSet metrics (members, oplog, heartbeat)
- TCMalloc stats
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup MongoDB monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help