This dashboard requires Apache JMeter 5.3 or higher. It shows overall statistics, generates the transactions charts, aggregate report, latency, and errors overview.
- Download the plugin (the latest release). The plugin "
jmeter-plugin-influxdb2-listener-<>.jar" should be located here "
- Make sure that you have Java 11 - otherwise the plugin will be not displayed on UI.
- Add Backend Listener to your test plan (Add -> Listener -> Backend Listener) and select "
- Provide in the Parameters table the InfluxDB settings, provide a name for the test, and specify which samplers to record. For more details, see instruction.
- Configure the dashboard in Grafana, execute tests, and see test results.
Please feel free to reach out to me in case of any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or Linkedin
Best Regads, Michael Derevyanko