Predefined dashboard to observe any Redis database using Redis Data Source.
What is the Redis Data Source for Grafana?
The Redis Data Source for Grafana is a plug-in that allows users to connect to the Redis database and build dashboards in Grafana to easily observe Redis data. It provides an out-of-the-box predefined dashboard but also lets you build customized dashboards tuned to your specific needs.
- Operations per second
- Connected clients
- Number of Keys, Expired and Evicted Keys
- Network (Inbound, Outbound)
- Memory (Used Memory, Used Memory Peak and LUA, Memory Limit and Total System memory)
- Uptime and Version
- Eviction Policy
- Client connections
- Command statistics
- Slow queries log
- Redis cluster
- Only Grafana 7.0 and later with a new plugin platform supported.
- Redis Data Source can connect to any Redis database. No special configuration is required.
- Grafana should have a direct connection to the Redis database.