This is a Grafana dashboard that works OOTB with the Solr Prometheus Exporter. See https://solr.apache.org/guide/monitoring-solr-with-prometheus-and-grafana.html for setup instructions.
The dashboard shows a selection of metrics from
- Solr cluster-level overview
- Jetty (request etc)
- the Java VM (memory, GC etc)
- OS metrics (memory, cpu disk etc)
- Solr node (number of cores, threads etc)
- Solr Core metrics (index size, num docs etc)
- April 2021: New Solr Cluster row on top, showing number of live nodes, collections, shard status and shard leaders.
- January 2021: New Query metrics row, showing QPS metrics per collection (requires solr-exporter 8.8 or later)
- October 2020 version: Now the collection, shard, replica, core dropdowns on top actually filter the graphs!