A simple dashboard configured to be able to view multiple servers side by side.
Was originally designed to be similar to the default Munin server dashboard. Effort has been made to make the CPU and Memory graphs to look similar to Munin style graphs.
- CPU (system, user, nice, iowait, steal, idle, irq, softirq, guest)
- Memory (Apps, Buffers, Cached, Free, Sla, SwapCached, PageTables, VmallocUser, Swap, Committed, Mapped, Active, Inactive)
- Disk Space Used in percent
- Disk Utilization per Device
- Disk IOS per device (read, write)
- Disk Throughput per Device (read, write)
- Context Switches
- Network Traffic (In, Out)
- Netstat (Established)
- UDP stats (InDatagrams, InErrors, OutDatagrams, NoPorts)
Using negative Y-axes to be able to show both reads and writes in the same graphs nicely.
Updated 03.05.2017 with sort ordering for node selector.
Collector Configuration Details
Using vanilla prometheus node exporter data.