Grafana Enterprise Logs
Grafana Enterprise Logs (GEL) is a commercial offering based on the open-source project Loki. The commercial offering allows you to deploy a highly-scalable, simple, and reliable GEL cluster in your own data center. The plugin gives you an easy way to manage your logs cluster.
- Instance management: Easily scale up to hundreds of GEL instances on a single cluster.
- Access policies and tokens: Fully control and visualise who has access to what.
After the plugin has been installed into your Grafana instance, enable and initialize it:
- Navigate to Configuration > Plugins within your Grafana instance.
- Select the Grafana Enterprise Logs app from the list.
- Click the Enable plugin button on the plugin page to enable the plugin.
- Fill out the API settings section with the GEL bootstrap token and a URL where the cluster can be accessed.
- Start using the GEL plugin.