Hands-on Loki Workshop + “Ask Me Anything” with Our Loki Maintainers
This event has concluded.
Due to limited seating, this workshop is now waitlist only and registration is still required.
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 10:00am-12:30pm PST/ 12:00pm-2:30pm CST/ 1:00pm-3:30pm EST
We get a lot of requests for workshops, and over the past year and a half, Loki has skyrocketed in popularity, hitting over 10k stars on GitHub. This event will be hosted by our Solutions Engineering team. This will be a guided, hands-on, interactive session, where all attendees will build their very own dashboards. Instructor attendee ratio is 10:1.
This workshop is 2.5 hours which includes a 30 minute AMA session with one of Grafana’s very own Loki maintainers.
There are only 40 seats available, so please register soon. This is a free workshop that takes you step-by-step through the dashboard creation process. During this interactive session you will:
- Learn how using the logs, metrics, and traces correlation of Grafana 7.0 reduces MTTR
- Experience the ease of use of Grafana Cloud
- Understand Loki’s powerful query capabilities
- And see other key features…
Attendee prerequisite: Ability to use Cloud. Experience with Prometheus and Kubernetes is a must! Post-event survey is required for all attendees.
* The workshops are not recorded for on-demand consumption post-event.