Grafana Labs and Cisco
User Group Meetup & Technical Session
Date and Time
January 14, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm PT
Cisco is one of the largest users of Grafana globally and we invite you to join us for the 1st Grafana User Group meetup on January 14th, from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PT.
We are proud to support and partner with Cisco on your own journey and our shared customer’s digital transformation to reimagine applications, secure data, transform infrastructure and empower teams to take action.
10:00 am - 10:20 am PT: Cisco + Grafana
- 3 teams from Cisco will be sharing their Grafana stories
10:20 am - 10:40 am PT: Grafana, the Project
- Christine Wang, Senior Solutions Engineer will share how the Global2K is using Grafana to observe all of your data in one place with plugins spanning hybrid cloud, ServiceNow Elastic, Splunk, AppDynamics and more
- We’ll review commercial features that enable teams to collaborate seamlessly and ensure security / compliance
10:40 am - 11:00 am PT: Prometheus & Metrics at Grafana
- Grafana employs 25% of the Prometheus maintainers and we’ll have Jacob (Prometheus Maintainer) share the technical benefits of Cortex and the tools we provide
11:00 am - 11:20 am PT: Loki & Logs at Grafana
- Grafana also employs 50% of the Loki maintainers and we’ll have Ed (Loki Maintainer) share the technical benefits of Loki and the tools we provide
11:20 am - 11:40 am PT: Tempo & Tracing at Grafana
- Grafana recently announced our massively scalable, distributed tracing system and we’ll have Joe (Tempo maintainer) share the technical benefits of Tempo and the tools we provide
11:40 am - 12:00 pm PT: Q&A / Follow-up
Infographic → ‘Our Mission Slide’ by Chuck Robbins at Cisco Live! Grafana Products
Contact email@example.com via email or Slack to setup a dedicated meeting
Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out with additional information.