Grafana OnCall Integrations Zendesk
Zendesk integration for Grafana OnCall
The Zendesk integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Zendesk webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
Configure Zendesk integration for Grafana OnCall
You must have an Admin role to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration to receive alerts.
- Select Zendesk from the list of available integrations.
- Follow the instructions in the How to connect window to get your unique integration URL and review next steps.
Grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve
Grafana OnCall provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic for the Zendesk integration:
- Alerts created from ticket events are grouped by ticket ID
- Alert groups are auto-acknowledged when the ticket status is set to “Pending”
- Alert groups are auto-resolved when the ticket status is set to “Solved”
To customize this behaviour, consider modifying alert templates in integration settings.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: