This is archived documentation for v2.0.x. Go to the latest version.
Configuring Grafana Mimir
Grafana Mimir’s flexibility is achieved through configuration.
- About Grafana Mimir configurations
- About Grafana Mimir tenant IDs
- About Grafana Mimir DNS service discovery
- About Grafana Mimir IP address logging of a reverse proxy
- About Grafana Mimir runtime configuration
- About Grafana Mimir versioning
- Configuring custom active series trackers
- Configuring Grafana Mimir hash rings
- Configuring Grafana Mimir high-availability deduplication
- Configuring Grafana Mimir shuffle sharding
- Configuring the Grafana Mimir query-frontend to work with Prometheus
- Configuring Grafana Mimir tracing
- Configuring Grafana Mimir zone-aware replication
- Mirroring requests to a second Grafana Mimir cluster
- Grafana Mimir configuration parameters
Related Mimir resources
How to control metrics growth in Prometheus and Kubernetes with Grafana Cloud
This webinar will introduce a metrics cost management framework to optimize metrics growth while keeping rising costs at bay with Grafana Cloud.
Intro to Grafana Mimir: The open source time series database that scales to 1 billion metrics & beyond
Grafana Mimir webinar—learn about our open source solution for extending Prometheus at organizations needing massive scale, rapid query performance.
For billion-series scale or home IoT projects, get started in minutes with Grafana Mimir
Learn how easy it is to get started with Mimir, no matter how many or few time series you need to store.