Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Grafana Enterprise is a commercial edition of Grafana that includes additional features not found in the open source version.
Building on everything you already know and love about Grafana open source, Grafana Enterprise includes exclusive datasource plugins and additional features. On top of that you get 24x7x365 support and training from the core Grafana team.
To learn more about Grafana Enterprise, refer to our product page.
Grafana Enterprise includes integrations with more ways to authenticate your users and enhanced authentication capabilities.
Team sync allows you to set up synchronization between teams in Grafana and teams in your auth provider so that your users automatically end up in the right team.
Supported auth providers:
Enhanced LDAP integration
With Grafana Enterprise enhanced LDAP, you can set up active LDAP synchronization.
SAML authentication enables your Grafana Enterprise users to authenticate with SAML.
With Grafana Enterprise, you get access to new features, including:
- Fine-grained access control to control access with fine-grained roles and permissions.
- Data source permissions to restrict query access to specific teams and users.
- Data source query caching to temporarily store query results in Grafana to reduce data source load and rate limiting.
- Reporting to generate a PDF report from any dashboard and set up a schedule to have it emailed to whoever you choose.
- Export dashboard as PDF
- White labeling to customize Grafana from the brand and logo to the footer links.
- Usage insights to understand how your Grafana instance is used.
- Vault integration to manage your configuration or provisioning secrets with Vault.
- Auditing tracks important changes to your Grafana instance to help you manage and mitigate suspicious activity and meet compliance requirements.
- Request security makes it possible to restrict outgoing requests from the Grafana server.
- Settings updates at runtime allows you to update Grafana settings at runtime without requiring a restart.
Enterprise data sources
With a Grafana Enterprise license, you get access to premium data sources, including:
- New Relic
- Oracle Database
- SAP HANA®
- Splunk Infrastructure monitoring (SignalFx)
Try Grafana Enterprise
To purchase or obtain a trial license contact the Grafana Labs Sales Team.