This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.3.0
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Prevent folders from being deleted when they contain alerts. #42307, @peterholmberg
- Alerting: Show full preview value in tooltip. #42445, @peterholmberg
- BarGauge: Limit title width when name is really long. #42346, @torkelo
- CloudMonitoring: Avoid to escape regexps in filters. #41961, @andresmgot
- CloudWatch: Add support for AWS Metric Insights. #42487, @sunker
- TooltipPlugin: Remove other panels' shared tooltip in edit panel. #42187, @mdvictor
- Visualizations: Limit y label width to 40% of visualization width. #42350, @torkelo
- Alerting: Clear alerting rule evaluation errors after intermittent failures. #42386, @gotjosh
- Alerting: Fix refresh on legacy Alert List panel. #42322, @peterholmberg
- Dashboard: Fix queries for panels with non-integer widths. #42420, @gabor
- Explore: Fix url update inconsistency. #42288, @gabor
- Prometheus: Fix range variables interpolation for time ranges smaller than 1 second. #42242, @ivanahuckova
- ValueMappings: Fixes issue with regex value mapping that only sets color. #42311, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.