This is documentation for the next version of Grafana. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Release notes for Grafana 8.3.0
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Prevent folders from being deleted when they contain alerts. #42307, @peterholmberg
- Alerting: Show full preview value in tooltip. #42445, @peterholmberg
- BarGauge: Limit title width when name is really long. #42346, @torkelo
- CloudMonitoring: Avoid to escape regexps in filters. #41961, @andresmgot
- CloudWatch: Add support for AWS Metric Insights. #42487, @sunker
- TooltipPlugin: Remove other panels’ shared tooltip in edit panel. #42187, @mdvictor
- Visualizations: Limit y label width to 40% of visualization width. #42350, @torkelo
- Alerting: Clear alerting rule evaluation errors after intermittent failures. #42386, @gotjosh
- Alerting: Fix refresh on legacy Alert List panel. #42322, @peterholmberg
- Dashboard: Fix queries for panels with non-integer widths. #42420, @gabor
- Explore: Fix url update inconsistency. #42288, @gabor
- Prometheus: Fix range variables interpolation for time ranges smaller than 1 second. #42242, @ivanahuckova
- ValueMappings: Fixes issue with regex value mapping that only sets color. #42311, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.