Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.6
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Add annotation upon alert state change. #36535, @davidmparrott
- Alerting: Allow space in label and annotation names. #36549, @codesome
- InfluxDB: Improve legend labels for InfluxDB query results. #36603, @gabor
- Alerting: Fix improper alert by changing the handling of empty labels. #36679, @davidmparrott
- CloudWatch/Logs: Reestablish Cloud Watch alert behavior. #36558, @aocenas
- Dashboard: Avoid migration breaking on fieldConfig without defaults field in folded panel. #36666, @glindstedt
- DashboardList: Fix issue not re-fetching dashboard list after variable change. #36591, @torkelo
- Database: Fix incorrect format of isolation level configuration parameter for MySQL. #36565, @marefr
- InfluxDB: Correct tag filtering on InfluxDB data. #36570, @gabor
- Links: Fix links that caused a full page reload. #36631, @torkelo
- Live: Fix HTTP error when InfluxDB metrics have an incomplete or asymmetrical field set. #36664, @FZambia
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Change time field to “Time” for time series queries. #36720, @marefr
- Postgres: Fix the handling of a null return value in query results. #36648, @idafurjes
- Tempo: Show hex strings instead of uints for IDs. #36471, @zoltanbedi
- TimeSeries: Improve tooltip positioning when tooltip overflows. #36440, @ashharrison90
- Transformations: Add ‘prepare time series’ transformer. #36737, @ryantxu
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.