Release notes for Grafana 8.0.4
Features and enhancements
- Live: Rely on app url for origin check. #35983, @FZambia
- PieChart: Sort legend descending, update placeholder to show default …. #36062, @ashharrison90
- TimeSeries panel: Do not reinitialize plot when thresholds mode change. #35952, @dprokop
- Elasticsearch: Allow case sensitive custom options in date_histogram interval. #36168, @Elfo404
- Elasticsearch: Restore previous field naming strategy when using variables. #35624, @Elfo404
- Explore: Fix import of queries between SQL data sources. #36210, @ivanahuckova
- InfluxDB: InfluxQL query editor: fix retention policy handling. #36022, @gabor
- Loki: Send correct time range in template variable queries. #36268, @ivanahuckova
- TimeSeries: Preserve RegExp series overrides when migrating from old graph panel. #36134, @ashharrison90
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.