Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 8.0.3
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Increase alertmanager_conf column if MySQL. #35657, @kylebrandt
- Time series/Bar chart panel: Handle infinite numbers as nulls when converting to plot array. #35638, @dprokop
- TimeSeries: Ensure series overrides that contain color are migrated, and migrate the previous
fieldConfigwhen changing the panel type. #35676, @ashharrison90
- ValueMappings: Improve singlestat value mappings migration. #35578, @dprokop
- Annotations: Fix annotation line and marker colors. #35608, @torkelo
- AzureMonitor: Fix KQL template variable queries without default workspace. #35836, @joshhunt
- CloudWatch/Logs: Fix missing response data for log queries. #35724, @aocenas
- Elasticsearch: Restore previous field naming strategy when using variables. #35624, @Elfo404
- LibraryPanels: Fix crash in library panels list when panel plugin is not found. #35907, @torkelo
- LogsPanel: Fix performance drop when moving logs panel in dashboard. #35379, @aocenas
- Loki: Parse log levels when ANSI coloring is enabled. #35607, @olbo98
- MSSQL: Fix issue with hidden queries still being executed. #35787, @torkelo
- PanelEdit: Display the VisualizationPicker that was not displayed if a panel has an unknown panel plugin. #35831, @jackw
- Plugins: Fix loading symbolically linked plugins. #35635, @domasx2
- Prometheus: Fix issue where legend name was replaced with name Value in stat and gauge panels. #35863, @torkelo
- State Timeline: Fix crash when hovering over panel. #35692, @hugohaggmark
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.