Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 7.5.5
Features and enhancements
- Explore: Load default data source in Explore when the provided source does not exist. #32992, @ifrost
- Instrumentation: Add success rate metrics for email notifications. #33359, @bergquist
- Alerting: Remove field limitation from Slack notifications. #33113, @dsotirakis
- Auth: Do not clear auth token cookie when token lookup fails. #32999, @marefr
- Bug: Add git command to Dockerfile.ubuntu file. #33247, @dsotirakis
- Explore: Adjust time to the selected timezone. #33315, @ifrost
- GraphNG: Fix exemplars window position. #33427, @zoltanbedi
- Loki: Pass Skip TLS Verify setting to alert queries. #33025, @ivanahuckova
- Postgres: Fix time group macro when TimescaleDB is enabled and interval is less than a second. #33153, @marefr
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.