Release notes for Grafana 7.5.4
Features and enhancements
- Auditing: Use nanosecond resolution for audit log timestamps. (Enterprise)
- AzureMonitor: Add support for Microsoft.AppConfiguration/configurationStores namespace. #32123, @deesejohn
- TablePanel: Make sorting case-insensitive. #32435, @kaydelaney
- AzureMonitor: Add support for Virtual WAN namespaces. #32935, @joshhunt
- Bugfix: Add proper padding when scrolling is added to bar gauge. #32411, @mckn
- Datasource: Prevent default data source named “default” from causing infinite loop. #32949, @jackw
- Prometheus: Allow exemplars endpoint in data source proxy. #32802, @zoltanbedi
- Table: Fix table data links so they refer to correct row after sorting. #32571, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.