Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 7.5.4
Features and enhancements
- Auditing: Use nanosecond resolution for audit log timestamps. (Enterprise)
- AzureMonitor: Add support for Microsoft.AppConfiguration/configurationStores namespace. #32123, @deesejohn
- TablePanel: Make sorting case-insensitive. #32435, @kaydelaney
- AzureMonitor: Add support for Virtual WAN namespaces. #32935, @joshhunt
- Bugfix: Add proper padding when scrolling is added to bar gauge. #32411, @mckn
- Datasource: Prevent default data source named “default” from causing infinite loop. #32949, @jackw
- Prometheus: Allow exemplars endpoint in data source proxy. #32802, @zoltanbedi
- Table: Fix table data links so they refer to correct row after sorting. #32571, @torkelo
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.