Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 7.5.2
Features and enhancements
- Explore: Set Explore’s GraphNG to use default value for connected null values setting. #32471, @ivanahuckova
- DashboardDataSource: Fix query not being executed after selecting source panel. #32383, @torkelo
- Graph: Fix setting right y-axis when standard option unit is configured. #32426, @torkelo
- Table: Fix links for image cells. #32370, @kaydelaney
- Variables: Fix data source variable when default data source is selected. #32384, @torkelo
- Variables: Fix manually entering non-matching custom value in variable input/picker error. #32390, @torkelo
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.