Release notes for Grafana 7.5.2
Features and enhancements
- Explore: Set Explore’s GraphNG to use default value for connected null values setting. #32471, @ivanahuckova
- DashboardDataSource: Fix query not being executed after selecting source panel. #32383, @torkelo
- Graph: Fix setting right y-axis when standard option unit is configured. #32426, @torkelo
- Table: Fix links for image cells. #32370, @kaydelaney
- Variables: Fix data source variable when default data source is selected. #32384, @torkelo
- Variables: Fix manually entering non-matching custom value in variable input/picker error. #32390, @torkelo
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.