Release notes for Grafana 7.5.0
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Add ability to include aliases with hyphen in InfluxDB. #32262, @grafanabot
- CloudWatch: Use latest version of aws sdk. #32217, @sunker
- Alerting: Add ability to include aliases with hyphen in InfluxDB. #32224, @dsotirakis
- DashboardSettings: Fixes issue with tags list not updating changes are made. #32241, @huynhsamha
- DashboardSettings: Fixes issue with tags list not updating changes are made. #32189, @huynhsamha
- Loki: Fix text search in Label browser. #32293, @ivanahuckova
Related Grafana resources
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Splunk, MongoDB, Datadog, and more
Show how Grafana can be used to take data from multiple different sources and unify it, without disrupting the investments that are working today.
Getting started with Grafana Enterprise and observability
Join the Grafana Labs team for a 30-minute demo of how to get started with the Grafana Stack, so you can go from zero to observability in just a few minutes.