Grafana Cloud Enterprise Open source
Release notes for Grafana 7.4.1
Features and enhancements
- Influx: Make max series limit configurable and show the limiting message if applied. #31025, @aocenas
- Make value mappings correctly interpret numeric-like strings. #30893, @dprokop
- Variables: Adds queryparam formatting option. #30858, @hugohaggmark
- Alerting: Fixes so notification channels are properly deleted. #31040, @hugohaggmark
- BarGauge: Improvements to value sizing and table inner width calculations. #30990, @torkelo
- DashboardLinks: Fixes crash when link has no title. #31008, @hugohaggmark
- Elasticsearch: Fix alias field value not being shown in query editor. #30992, @Elfo404
- Elasticsearch: Fix log row context errors. #31088, @Elfo404
- Elasticsearch: Show Size setting for raw_data metric. #30980, @Elfo404
- Graph: Fixes so graph is shown for non numeric time values. #30972, @hugohaggmark
- Logging: Ignore ‘file already closed’ error when closing file. #31119, @aknuds1
- Plugins: Fix plugin signature validation for manifest v2 on Windows. #31045, @wbrowne
- TextPanel: Fixes so panel title is updated when variables change. #30884, @hugohaggmark
- Transforms: Fixes Outer join issue with duplicate field names not getting the same unique field names as before. #31121, @torkelo
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.