Manage contact points
The Contact points list view lists all existing contact points and notification templates.
On the Contact Points tab, you can:
- Search for name and type of contact points and integrations
- View all existing contact points and integrations
- View how many notification policies each contact point is being used for and navigate directly to the linked notification policies
- View the status of notification deliveries
- Export individual contact points or all contact points in JSON, YAML, or Terraform format
- Delete contact points that are not in use by a notification policy
On the Notification templates tab, you can:
- View, edit, copy or delete existing notification templates
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with your metrics, logs, and traces in Grafana Cloud
Learn to use the best open source observability software (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, and Tempo) without the overhead of managing and scaling your own stack.
Kubernetes monitoring, out-of-the-box with Grafana Cloud
In this webinar you’ll learn how Grafana offers developers and SREs a simple and quick-to-value solution for monitoring their Kubernetes infrastructure.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.