Join us for two full days of technical tips and tricks, winning observability strategies, and deep dives into all the newest features from Grafana Labs.
Why attend ObservabilityCON 2023?
Learn how to design impactful Grafana dashboards, get started with Grafana Loki, and build your SLO strategy.
New features & updates
See how the Grafana LGTM Stack can help manage rising telemetry costs, provide deep insights into application performance, improve the end user experience, and more.
Demos and expert Q&A
Get your technical questions answered by Grafana Labs pros, and experience the latest innovations in open source observability firsthand.
Learn from users who have centralised their observability stack, managed exploding telemetry data volumes, and reduced MTTR.
What’s on the agenda?
Build your dream schedule: choose from three workshops, get inspired by a visionary keynote address, and curate an entire day of insightful user stories, expert technical sessions, and Grafana Labs demos aligned to your use case.View full agenda
Register now to join us in person
Please select one ticket type below
Stream the keynote live!
Grafana Labs CEO & co-founder Raj Dutt, CTO Tom Wilkie, and members of the engineering team will share the latest developments in open source observability during the ObservabilityCON 2023 keynote. It’s the only session of the whole conference that we’ll be streaming live.
Sign up now to get access
- How do I register for the event?
- Please complete the registration here. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. No further action is required.
- What is the cost to register for ObservabilityCON 2023?
- The cost for a conference ticket will open at £100 for early bird registration. Workshop tickets will be an additional £80 and can only be purchased with a conference ticket.
- Where will the event take place?
- The event will take place at Convene Bishopsgate, situated at 22 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4BQ.
- What is the refund policy? If I cannot attend, can I transfer my ticket?
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can request to transfer your ticket to someone else by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a way to network with other attendees?
- Yes, during the event, there will be dedicated breaks, meals, and receptions for you to network with other attendees. You can connect and engage with fellow participants during the breaks and networking reception on both days.
- Will the sessions be available to watch after the conference ends?
- Most mainstage sessions will be recorded and published for on-demand viewing.
- Do I need to register for each session that I want to attend?
- No. Once you register for the event, you do not need to register for specific mainstage conference sessions. However, if you would like to attend a workshop, you will need to register for that workshop and pay the additional fee when you purchase your conference ticket to save your seat.
- How do I register for a pre-conference workshop?
- Registration for workshops will open on the same day as conference registration in mid-September. A workshop ticket must be purchased in combination with a conference ticket.
- Can I purchase a ticket at the venue?
- No. Walk-ins will not be admitted and tickets will not be available for purchase on-site. We kindly ask participants to purchase tickets ahead of the event via our website. Capacity at this event is quite limited and historically we have filled all seats well in advance.
- Is public transportation available nearby?
- Yes. The venue is conveniently accessible via the following Underground and Rail Lines: Bank, Liverpool Street, Moorgate, and Monument stations.
- Is parking available onsite?
Parking facilities are available near the venue in the locations listed below. Please note that these are public parking facilities and the venue does not accept any responsibility for theft, loss or damage.
- Corporate Parking Management, situated at Ground Floor, Upper, One George Street, London EC3V 9DF
- NCP London Vintry Thames Exchange, located at Thames Exchange, Bell Wharf Lane, off Upper Thames Street, London EC4R 3TB
- Tower Hill Car and Coach Park, situated at 50 Lower Thames Street, London EC3R 6DT
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- You are not required to print your ticket; you can simply show one of our team members your ticket directly from your tablet or mobile phone upon arrival at the check-in desk. You can also use a valid photo ID to check in.
- May guests attend the event?
- The event is only open to attendees in possession of a valid ticket with a valid photo ID.
- Is there an event code of conduct?
- Grafana Labs is committed to ensuring a safe and welcoming ObservabilityCON for all attendees, and our events team will be enforcing our Code of Conduct. We ask all who attend to please review it.
- What time should I arrive?
- Registration will open at 8:00 GMT for workshop attendees and 12:30 GMT for conference attendees on 14 November. Registration opens at 8:00 GMT for all attendees on 15 November. Please ensure you check in at the registration desk and collect your name badge. If you arrive before registration is open, please wait at the entrance hall of the venue until a member of the staff lets you in.
- Are food and drinks included with my registration?
- Light breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided on both days of the event. Hearty canapes and drinks will be served at the opening reception on the evening of 14 November. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served at the closing reception on 15 November. If you are attending the event and have severe food allergies, please email us at email@example.com.
- What is the dress code for the event?
- The dress code is business casual.
- What should I bring to the event?
- Come prepared with questions you would like to ask our experts. You can bring your laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. WiFi will be made available throughout the conference rooms.
- Will you have a cloakroom for the event?
- Yes. There will be a cloakroom available for you to leave your personal belongings throughout the duration of the event at no additional charge.
- What if I need special access requirements?
- If you have any special access requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org upon registration, and we will make necessary arrangements.
- Do you require COVID vaccination in order to attend?
- Attendees are not required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to attend the event.
- How can I sponsor the event?
- We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested.
- Is there a press contact for this event?
- Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any press inquiries.
- What if I have an additional question?
- Please direct any additional questions to email@example.com