To request assistance customizing your Grafana instance with one of the customizations listed on this page, click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal.
Customizing Grafana is available only on Grafana Cloud Pro and Advanced (pricing information)
This pages lists some of the customizations available.
To configure your Grafana Cloud to use a custom domain:
- Create a CNAME record in DNS pointing to the instance URL.
grafana.example.com. IN CNAME foonettech.grafana.net.
- Open a support request to configure the ingress endpoint on our end.
Enabling the login form
If enabled, the login form is visible on the login page. It allows users to authenticate with the local database (internal to Grafana) or LDAP.
By default this is disabled and users log in using their Grafana Cloud Account. They must be a member of the Organization.
Here’s the equivalent Grafana configuration, for comparison: disable_login_form
Enabling anonymous login
- Both anonymous login and OAuth can be enabled at the same time.
- If you do this, anyone from the Internet will be able to view your dashboards.
- To login with an account rather than viewing as an anonymous viewer, navigate to the
/loginpath, because there will no longer be an automatic redirect from
Here’s the equivalent Grafana configuration, for comparison: anonymous_authentication.
See also: Dashboard features > Sharing
Adding an OAuth2 provider
To add an OAuth provider, click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal. We will request the configuration parameters and provision the provider in your Grafana instance.
See also: OAuth integrations
You may have more than one OAuth provider. Optionally, we can disable
Adding an LDAP configuration
To add an LDAP configuration, click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal. We will request the your
ldap.toml file and configuration parameters and provision the provider in your Grafana instance.
See also: LDAP configuration
Advanced accounts can have SAML enabled by contacting support. Click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal to create a ticket.
When you create the ticket, be prepared to upload some information with the ticket to expedite the process. Use the Attachments upload to submit them, by clicking on the document logo, shown here.
Please provide the following:
- A description of what IdP metadata.xml is supposed to look like, preferably with a sample and according to each major provider, if possible
- Instructions covering what needs to be done on the SAML side for the major providers
- A sample of the IdP XML response, to read the raw assertions in case we need to troubleshoot why one or more attributes may not be properly parsed
NOTE: We do not allow IdP-initiated login on Grafana Cloud (for security reasons).
allow_embed permits you to embed panels into other web applications. Click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal to create a ticket.
Change the hosted grafana.net subdomain
By default, your organization is assigned a subdomain based on your cloud stack name, such as
stackname.grafana.net. To customize the subdomain, click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal to create a ticket.
Change the grafana.com account URL
By default, your organization is assigned an account URL based on your account name, such as
grafana.com/orgs/yourorganziation. To customize this, click Contact Support from the Cloud Portal to create a ticket.