Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your refund policy for passes? If I cannot attend, can I transfer my ticket?
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can request to transfer your ticket to someone else by emailing email@example.com.
- Do you require everyone to be fully vaccinated to attend?
- Attendees are required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks (14 full days) after the final dose (1 of 1, or 2 of 2) of a government-approved vaccine. Participants will need to show proof of vaccination and a government-issued photo ID to enter the event. All participants will be notified prior to arrival if this policy changes. We understand this adds a level of complexity to attending Grafana Labs events, but to make this decision, we looked to industry standards: Other conferences such as KubeCon + CloudNativeCon, Snowflake Summit, RSA, and Splunk .conf all require vaccination. Our priority is to make all attendees feel comfortable and safe.
- Will masks be required at the conference?
Masks are encouraged but not required. This policy is subject to change based on local mandates and guidance. All participants will be notified prior to arrival if this policy changes.
Participants are asked to be respectful of each other’s comfort level on social distance. We will provide a visual indicator of social distance comfort levels for event participants to wear onsite (optional but encouraged).
- Will the sessions be available to watch after the conference ends?
- All mainstage sessions will be recorded and published for on-demand viewing.
- Do I need to register for each session that I want to attend?
- Once you register for the event to attend in person, you do not need to register for specific mainstage conference sessions; however, if you plan to attend a workshop, you will need to register for that separately to save your seat.
- How do I register for a pre-conference workshop?
- You can register on the Workshops and Training page.
- How can I sponsor the event?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our limited sponsorship opportunities.
- Is there a press contact for this event?
- You can contact Mentha Benek at email@example.com for any press inquiries.