Transform data into real-time insights
Grafana’s growing suite of visualizations, ranging from time series graphs to heatmaps to cutting-edge 3D charts, help you decode complex datasets.
Seamlessly build a single pane of glass
With 150+ Grafana plugins, you can unify all your data sources into a single dashboard to streamline data monitoring and troubleshooting.
Resolve issues faster with Grafana Alerting
Easily create multi-dimensional alert rules that help you identify problems and gain valuable insights into your entire system.
The evolution of Grafana
- Visualize data in new ways with updated bar charts, the state timeline, and histograms
- Live stream data into your dashboard with Grafana Live
- Enable stricter permissions with fine-grained access control
- Direct access to your data sources with the plugin catalog
- Find dashboards fast with panel search
- Instantly query data with Prometheus and Grafana Loki query builders
- Next-gen visualizations with heatmap, geomap, and candlestick panels
- Faster dashboard setup with Explore-to-dashboard workflow
- Easy navigation shortcuts with the command palette
- Create one alert for multiple instances with Grafana Alerting
- Customize visualizations with the canvas panel
- Send dashboards to anyone with Public Dashboards
- Bring together disparate data with Correlations
- Build dashboards into apps with Scenes
- Improved automation with Grafana as code
Community-driven development is at the heart of Grafana
Featured Grafana videos
Choose the version of Grafana that’s best for you
Get Grafana fully managed with Grafana Cloud or run on your own infrastructure with self-managed options.
Centralize the analysis, visualization, and alerting for all of your data with Grafana.
For users who prefer to set up, administer, and maintain their own installation.
Offered as a fully managed service, Grafana Cloud is the fastest way to adopt Grafana and includes a scalable, managed backend for metrics, logs, and traces.
Managed and administered by Grafana Labs with free and paid options for individuals, teams, and large enterprises.
Includes a robust free tier with access to 10k metrics, 50GB logs, 50GB traces, 50GB profiles, 50k frontend sessions, and 500VUh of k6 testing for 3 users.
Grafana’s powerful visualization and alerting, enhanced with access to Enterprise data source plugins and built-in collaboration features.
For organizations that have specific privacy or security requirements and need a self-managed environment.