Histogram Panel Plugin for Grafana
This plugin show the Histogram of time series data.
How this plugin works
This plugin receives raw time series data, and count each value occurrence, and then show the occurrence as histogram.
I confirmed this plugin work with following datasource.
But, this plugin can handle time series data (defined by Grafana plugin interface).
Should work with Graphite / InfluxDB / OpenTSDB.
- Bucket Size
- Can configure bucket size to make histogram data.
- This plugin doesn't support Elasticsearch aggregation.
- As noted above, this plugin make histogram data in plugin.
- Can't handle the Elasticsearch aggregation result yet.
- Support Grafana 4.0
- Add template variable support
- Add bucket mode
- Fix sorting of buckets
- Fix tooltip display
- Fix avg legend
- Add min/max option
- Update document