A dashboard with an overview for Bind9 metrics:
- Global events (responses, requests, recursion, etc)
- Incoming queries (total by type)
- Outgoing queries (total by type)
- Per instance events (responses, requests, recursion, etc)
- Incoming queries per type (min/max/avg)
- Outgoing queries per type (min/max/avg)
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup Bind9 monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help