A dashboard with an overview for Redis metrics:
- Operations and commands
- Bandwidth in and out
- Hit rate
- Memory usage (lua, total, max)
- Connections (received, rejected)
- Clients (blocked, connected)
- Replication (slaves, etc)
- Persistence events
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup Redis monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help