A simple dashboard with of memory related metrics
- Memory usage by category (buffers, cached, free, used)
- Swap usage and activity
- Commited and writeback memory
- Reserved for kernel (stack, pagetables, slab, etc)
- IPC (semaphores, shared memory)
- HugePages and KSM
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup memory monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help